7am. – 8am.
8am. – 8:30am.
Keynote:No Rules Domination! -Jeremy O’Neal (World PAC)
8:30am. – 12:30pm.
10am. – 10:40am.
12:30pm. – 1:45pm.
3pm. – 3:40pm.
1:45pm. – 6pm.
Management Class Schedule
- 10 Cost Efficient Ways to Gain Customers and Grow Business (9:00am – 12:30pm)
Technical Class Schedule
Leveraging Technologies to Streamline Diagnosis and Repair (8:45pm – 12:45pm)
Essential Diagnostic Steps: Part 2 (1:45pm – 6:00pm)
Critical Thinking – Diagnostic Strategies (8:30am – 12:30pm)
Unlocking the Potential of your Scan Tool (1:45pm – 6:00pm)
Digital Tools for Service Industry Professionals (1:45pm – 6:00pm)
Calibration Insights – A look at systems & controls from inside the ECM (8:30am – 12:30pm)
Pressure Waveform Acquisition and Analysis, from the inside out (8:30am – 6:00pm)
Toyota Troubleshooting (8:30am – 12:30pm)
- GM Duramax Diesel Update (1:45pm – 6:00pm)
- Introduction to Hybrid and Electric Vehicles (2:00pm – 6:00pm)
- Misfire:Efficient and Effective Diagnosis Bi-Lingual (2:00pm – 6:00pm)
- Scan Data Analysis for Driveability Diagnosis Bi-Lingual (8:45am – 12:45pm)
- Accessory Belt Drive System (ABDS) (12pm – 1pm)
- Shop Technology Timeline (8:30am – 10:00am)
- Digital Service Advisor (10:30am – 12pm)
- The Digital Technician (2:15pm – 3:45pm)
- Time Management, Getting Paid For Diagnostic Work” (4:30pm-6pm)