Advanced Fundamentals of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
With more vehicle manufacturers investing heavily into the development of hybrid and electric vehicles, it is important for shop owners and technicians to understand how these vehicles work. This class will teach:
- High Voltage components that can kill you, even with the safety switch OFF!
- Special Tooling and Safety Equipment Requirements
- High Voltage battery best practices – NiMH & Lithium
- Should you recondition NiMH batteries in house?
- Loss of High Voltage Isolation – Best Practices