Jerry “G” Trulia
“G” Jerry Truglia has over 44 years’ experience in the automotive field as a technician, service
manager, shop owner and instructor.
• ASE World Class, Triple Master Auto, Master Truck, Master ASE School Bus Technician
• ASE L1 (Advanced Level), Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), L3 Hybrid, Undercar Specialist and others
• Recognized by the US EPA as one of the foremost OBD II experts, technicians and trainers in the country
• Presented at SAE World Congress over 5 times, Presented at IM Solutions over the past 22 years, Presented multiply times at the Clean Air Conference
• TST (Technicians Service Training) Founder and President 2004 to present
• NASTF (National Automotive Task Force) former Training Committee Chair
• Author of many automotive books, Appeared on radio, TV, Internet and started up an online – Internet technical hotline 1990 – 2000.
• Provided leader lead OBD II and automotive training for the State of Alaska, California, Connecticut, Ohio, Oregon, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin, Ontario Province and the US EPA.
• Provided automotive hybrid training to the United States Marine Corps (USMC) Okinawa, Japan
• Rutgers University adjunct professor
• Motor Age contributor writer and co-host for webcast